Cuing up an encore revival of the Boogie Hill Faders
, count on these fugitive beat bandits to deliver a throbbing mix-mash of hot party tracks in rhythmic, dance-inspired house music; bottle-fed at the Asylum Club
in London and bottom-powdered at Flyer for Bootie
in San Francisco.
Representing a fresh blend of the
most infectious and eclectic styles - both sexy and edgy - the dynamic duo are lending a huge energy-charged riff to late-night fare.
To get a party crowd busting through your doors and up and going, expect
solid grooves, multi-layered arrangements and innovative studio mixes from these immortal dance music heavy-hitters.
With such a vast wealth of content,
there's a little of something for everyone: nostalgia for those who
recall the originals, sing-a-long hooks for fans of modern and
old-school rap, an anarchistic attitude and element of danger for the
rock'n'roll aesthetic, and uber-precise slicing and dicing of the
latest club hits.
Masters of the latest frontiers in
electronic dance music and its rapidly changing technology, BHF don't just play the mashups and remixes, they create them from
their mindboggling music credentials and leading-edge club scene
- Boogie Hill Faders "Dead Disco" reached #5 on the National Canada Club Charts and #9 on the Canada Mainstream Dance Charts in February 2014.
- Boogie Hill Faders "Push" reached #5 on the Natonal Canada Club Charts in July 2013.
- Official Feature DJs for the NHL's Calgary Flames, the NLL's Calgary Roughnecks and the CFL's Calgary Stampeders.
- Top 20 all time producer for Crooklyn Clan's "Crack4DJs.net"
- Former featured artist for MTV's national "LoveFest" tour
- Nominee for "DJ Remix of the Year" at the Stylus DJ Awards.
- Nominee for "Calgary DJ of the Year" at the Stylus DJ Awards.
- Over 100,000 unique spins on the BHF Soundcloud page from 2012-2014
- Featured performers for the 2012 Canadian Sports Hall of Fame ceremony, the 2012 CFL Awards Ceremony and the 2010 & 2011 Alberta Film & TV Awards.
SPONSORS AND ENDORSEMENTS
Boogie Hill Faders are officially hydrated by vitaminwater
and presented live by Monster
THE STORY SO FAR...
Club music genres come and go but the undying Faders will live a thousand lifetimes to revolutionize every generation's nightclub scene. Paying it forward on a Green Mile of club cultures - from the Whisky à Gogo in Paris in 1947; to New York's Peppermint Club in 1962; to the Afro-American cake walk of Soul Train in the early '70s; to the cocaine-fueled dance floor of Manhattan's Studio 54; (the origin of the Boogie Hill label) and the blood-thirsty brawls of Punk in the mid-'70s; to the vibrant nightclub scene of The Blitz in London in the 1980s; and moshes with nasty Grunge kids from mid-'80s Seattle - the beat goes on for the everlasting Boogie Hill Faders.
Eternal party starters and music
alchemists, the minstrels of one-night stands and soul-mate connections
know how to hold dance floors and make a club crowd jump. Always in on
the cutting edge, the recent incarnation of the Boogie Hill Faders will
vanish before the newest club trend becomes a music cliché.
If you haven't had a chance to book their show for your dance crowd, you better move quickly
- Benny Benassi
- DFA 1979
- Black Eyed Peas
- DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Eric Morillo
- Swollen Members
- Junior Sanchez
- The Crystal Method
- Blank & Jones
- Above and Beyond
- The Trailer Park Boys
- Flo Rida
- ..and many more.